Friday, September 9, 2011

Long time...

First off, it's been a long time since I've posted to this blog. I apologize to any friends that actually read it and don't have a Facebook to know whats going on in my life. I changed my Facebook preferences so only my friends will be able to visit this blog if they see the link on Facebook so that will prevent any strangeness if someone sees it who shouldn't. Well, things are pretty good. I started working with my passions, I'm nearly a graduate of the School of Technology in UEI. Things seem to be picking up in my life. Right now, I'm Externing at a county services center. It's a hard job with harsh consequences if I screw up working with the servers... but it's a great learning experience. Besides that lemme see... I'm studying for my A+ computer certs. I've also come to the conclusion that I'm going for my Cisco networking certifications eventually in the distant future. I'm going the distance. Who knows what the future may bring and the extra money could be helpful. Relationship wise, I'm doing better then ever. I've said this to her many times but she makes my heart glad... no matter how many challenges we face together and that will probably never change.

I've changed several things in my life that might disappoint people. Martial arts is turning into something that is dwindling in my life. I don't have the time to devote myself to it anymore. I mourn that fact but it's a fact never the less. I still can do the Kenpo, Wing Chun and Grappling but It'll probably fade from my mind like Night into day eventually... I've also gotten back into writing stories. I'm 3 chapters into a story called "The Gate." I'm also pondering another idea involving mysticism in the modern world. I also decided to start singing again since someone told me to hone that skill. I'm trying my hardest to be as decent as I was before in that respect but it's a challenge...

Well, Facebookers, Ebloggers and Blogthis users, This is Steve... Signing off. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment