Friday, December 3, 2010

Life is a tough cookie to eat sometimes...

Life isn't as easy as it used to be. I reflected like crazy last night in imperial beach. I stared at the waves for a few hours. Wandered around. Then when I took a final glance at the ocean. I realized something. Those waves and I aren't too different. Our lives are both Chaotic, churning, changing and being pulled around. It's also beautiful, wonderful and heartwarming. I started realizing that I am a foolish person. I bent my rules out of love, and changed. It didn't expect it, it just happened. I guess I'm not used to thinking this way... I'll adjust. I have to be like water and take my own advice. I have to adapt.

I'm gonna starting taking Cardio Boxing classes at Healthy Kicks. I need to start getting fit to my level of expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment