Monday, November 8, 2010

Circumstances have...

Circumstances have changed. I need to move forward at a quicker pace. I've decided to enroll in UEI to get a quick headstart to get out of Petco. It's only 8 months to graduate from there and they'll get me a job for my technician work. After that, I'm probably going to go to school and work to get a BA in networking or computer hardware design. :)

I've never trained so seriously lately. It's wierd. I'm pushing myself well beyond what I normally do. Dumbbell Squats, Dumbbell weight training, Jumping Squats, Bareknuckle pushups, and heavy cardio/shadow boxing. I feel alive. I have something and someone to protect now.

I've been training for broken rhythm lately. I gotta learn to change up my pace and rhythm so my opponent can't anticipate my movements...

Kensei

No comments:

Post a Comment