Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's been...

It's been awhile but I'm back in action. My eye is healed up. My heart is great. And, I'm ready for action.

Lately life has been good. After my surgery everything has turned around on me. I'm starting to get stronger again. The stress of life is sorta becoming tolerable. I've been slowly getting back into working out. And, from there I hope to rejoin the martial arts community. I want to get back to it so badly. :)

I feel good. I mean real good. I almost feel like I can reach the stars and roundhouse kick the moon. I think personally it's a certain persons kind influence on me. I really enjoy her presence and I hope that continues.

Darkest Night has been put on hold. I've decided that my writing will have to wait until I get my life back to where it should be. I need to get on the road. I need to get to a comfortable position in life in general. So a better job and a more secure lifestyle.

I went to the DMV a few days ago and found no Driver's Manuals in English. I can finally get back on the road since I got my sight back and they don't have a damn booklet in english. :/. My dad warned me but I thought they had some more in stock by the time I got there a week later. They're excuse, "We only stock a few because of our region." So they only stock ones in spanish in quanities? WTF? LOL. I complained and left.

I was thinking of doing another set of Video Blogs? What do you guys think? Should I continue?

Well, I'd better crash. Nite Bloggers. :)

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment