Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Last night....

Last night I actually had some really advice handed down to me. An old man gave me an old fighting tip he learned. "When your opponent expands, contract. When he contracts, expand. But, make things interesting when you're opponent expands by contracting and suddenly expanding. Hence, countering or making a sudden hostile movement. Sometimes, making the best offense is the best move for defense. And sometimes, the best defense is the best move for offense. When you get the hang of your own style, you'll understand the difference and when to do these things."

His philosophy reminded me of Bruce Lees contract and Expanding methodolody but simplified to the point of everyday yipper yap.

Damn... I saw the girl of my dreams yesterday. I hope she comes back. Even if she does like girls more then guys, she's easy on the eyes and really nice to talk to. She was so cute and seemed to like me abit too. Please be at least 18. Please be 18. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment