Sunday, March 14, 2010



This is my Daily Video... People always ask me why I listen to this song over and over again. I could say because this song is beautiful. I could say that it has my dream Japanese girl in it. I could even say that I like the concept of the video. Though all of these is true, It's one of those, I don't have a real reason. My heart just feels better after listening to it. It's like yesterday. During the Minsok thing and after walking my friends to thier car, I needed to clear my head and the wolf in me wanted a run. So I ran. I ran to the Jack-in-a-box, around the block and back. It calmed me, made me feel better and gave me a sense of self furfillment. Furfillment in my soul of all things. Sometimes, these small things can become big things inside us that make a complete difference in our thinking and in our feelings. Not sure if this makes sense but meh, whatevers. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment