Monday, March 8, 2010

You know what I dislike...

You know what I dislike... bullies. Even in this era, there are bullies out there. Yesterday at the trolley station, I witnessed something pretty messed up. A kid was being harassed by a group of punks. They were calling him, weak... a loser and even some vulgar things I can't say here. So got involved and told them to step off. I don't know if it's how I handled it but they left him alone and backed off. I was going to tell him to man up until I saw the bruises and cuts on him. Somethings are just too screwed up to man up against, at that current state, and I think it's ok to cry if you need to at certain times. I gave him some encouragement and I hope he gives me a call if he considers my offer. Even if he doesn't I referred him to someone who could...

Training is getting tedious. I can barely type on this keyboard. That board feels like I'm hitting a piece of concrete now. My fists look like red lumps of meat. Kinda makes me hungry. lol.

All this training is taking me back to training with Eric and some of the guys. The encouragement from them is flowing out even 5 years later. I gotta keep moving.

Kensei

No comments:

Post a Comment